I went into my local 99p shop and found this clock....
Then I needed to put my thinking head on. I'd coloured a digi of Piper with my Graph'it Markers (skin, 4125, 4150, 3210,4145, 4135 hair, 1210, 1230, 1270, 1280 tights/top blender, 9100, 9101 pinafore, 7110, 7115, 7119. I just added a littlr bit of sparkle to the lacey hem with a glitter gel pen.) I then used the existing clock face as a template, drew and cut around it making the new clock face. I then made a hole in the centre and re attached the hands & clock mechanism
I used my distress inks on the edges of all papers & doilies and cut different sizes to add interest to the clock frame. The papers and flowers are from the oh so versatile Winston CD Rom its also available as a digital download HERE
I think it's certainly brightened up an otherwise rather dull and boring looking clock. I think I'd pay a bit more than 99p for this one too!!
I'd like to enter my clock in the following challenges.
Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave me a comment I do love to read them.