Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Fathers Day

La Pashe Wrinklies never fail to make me laugh. I normally have a smile on my face from deciding what image to use right until my project is completed. This was no exception lol. when I saw this image I knew exactly 'who' I could use it for!

Happy Fathers Day Dad!


I hope you like your card!



I started off with an 8x8" white, card blank on to which I matted and layered some stripey blue paper onto some grey card and wrapped some blue ribbon around it. I did a print and cut of the 'Grandad Style' digi stamp on my silhouette cameo and also cut a mat slightly bigger in the grey card which I then embossed. I coloured the 'old boy' in with my alcohol markers and inked the edges and added a few gemstones as disco lights. To finish off I cut out the word dad on my silhouette cameo in the grey card and went around the edges with faux stitching added a few foam pads and stuck them too the card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope all you dads out there are enjoying your day.

I'd like to enter this in card in the following challenge Jelly Park Challenge Masculine





4 comments:

  1. Bev it's ace and I totally understand why you chose that image for your dad. I bet he loved it to. Thank you so much for linking it up with us at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I bet he loved it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he thought it was great ladies, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a hoot, Bev! Love that card.
    (Add I've managed to follow you...yay!)
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete