Friday 31 March 2017

Flowers

It's time for some good old inspiration over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Isn't it nice to be into spring? Now the days aren't so grey and there are splashes of colour around, everywhere you look? It makes you feel so much better! 

I've opted for a top folding A6 card and used Helga Hippo Flower Girl, I called her up in my graphics programme along with my chosen sentiment and resized them to fit my card front, I also called in some of the flower digi's to add to my finished card. The sentiment and flowers are part of the Helga Hippo Big Kahuna Bundle. I matted my image onto some matching card stock and added a couple of decorative corners using Ribbon/Gift Frame/Corners, layered up the flowers & added them along with a few sequins.
All of the colouring is done using Prisma Pencils.

Many thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness ... l love her in yellow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the diecut corner edges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev. I love your cute card. I don't know, Friends on facebook and now I'm following your blog....all in one day.....what will be next?!! :-)

    ReplyDelete