Friday 1 July 2016

Beautiful Butterfly

Hi, this week for my Inky Pinky DT project I chose this gorgeous butterfly, paper and sentiment  from Little Kingdom. Once I had chosen the backing paper  required I dragged on the sentiment and resized the digi within my graphics programme when I was happy with my layout I printed it off, I matted it onto some black card stock and then onto my 5" x 5" card blank. I then deleted everything except the digi and printed that out again on some printable vellum.

My digi's were then coloured up using my spectrum noir pencils (02, 62,63,64,72) I coloured onto the back of the vellum so you could still see all the lines from the front & then added black glitter to the black patternation on the front. The vellum butterfly was then fussy cut and adhered to the front of my card. I used some little butterfly gems from my craft stash as a trail to finish it off.


A Close Up:


Thanks so much for stopping by, I do love to read all of your comments.

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Bev, love the colours and beautiful butterfly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love butterflies.......Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete