Wednesday 19 August 2015

Octavia Frosted Winter Launch

Wow... wow... wow are you lot in for a treat? The fabulously talented Nikky Hall has come up with a real humdinger this time! Octavia is all ready for winter/Christmas. You can get your collection by clicking here. It's simply gorgeous and for my first make I opted for the mauve papers. I coloured the digi with my prisma pencils. There are some lovely banners & tags within this collection. So I took the purple ribbon one into my graphics programme and added the sentiment. The embossed card is hilighted with metallic pan pastels to make it pop and call me a cheap skate but the glittery snowflakes were from some 'posh' crackers I had last Christmas. Waste not want not!


A Close Up:


Thanks for stopping by please feel free to leave me a comment. I <3 to read them.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Bev, love the gorgeous design and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Bev and I love the colours xxx
    Susan xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love everything about this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card bev and love your sneaky "recycling". Not tight at all, frugal ;) x

    ReplyDelete