Thursday 6 February 2014

Birthday Boys

I've made a couple of cards in the last couple of days for males. I normally struggle with these although why? To be fair most of them have some sort of interest in something. Don't they?

The first one is for my Uncle Alan he likes weekends away in the camper van. I'm not sure his vehicle is this basic but I'm sure he'll get the drift. The topper and backing paper are from Docrafts 'Hot Diggity Dog' CD Rom.


In a few days it will be my Godson's 20th birthday and he loves football and I have no idea why but supports Millwall F.C. I just know they're blue lol. 

I used my distress inks to blend the background and stenciled the dots (studs?) on top. Then I embossed it using  a 'Happy Birthday' folder.

I stamped and heat embossed the football stamp and matted and layered it up as the focal point. Relatively CAS but quite effective I think.


Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my work. Leave a comment if you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment