Sunday 29 September 2013

Autumn Colours

I was having a play this morning finishing off a birthday card for a friend when I realised that the majority of pan pastels I've purchased are actually ideal for autumn so I decided to go with it...

I embossed a piece of plain white card with a leaf design and then attacked it with my pan pastels initially covering with a mix of yellow, red and green and then adding a smattering of metallics and then gave it a good old buff up. Instead of ribbon I thought the look would suit a bit of raffia I then inked around a doily and layered up some die cuts which I also coloured with pan pastels adding a little raffia bow to finish this autumn themed card.


I'd like to enter the above card in 'Anything Goes' over at Pan Pastel Blog


3 comments:

  1. Woah, Bev, LOVE LOVE this! So pleased you're loving the Pan Pastels now, this card is superb hunny! Thanks for joining us at Premium Crafts Challenge this week - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the autumn card Bev!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Autumn card Bev, love your background and the use of the doily..looove it!!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at the Premium Crafts Challenge.
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete